Ski Trip- Colorado: Loading Price...
UTSA Crested Butte Ski Trip
Want to have the fun of a personal ski trip without having to plan all the logistics, having to drive through snow and ice, and get it at the least possible expense?
Outdoor Pursuits offers charter bus transportation, a 4-day lift ticket, and 3-day condo lodging.
- Ski/Board rental is not included in the price: Discounted rentals are available online in advance of the trip. You will receive the website and code at the pretrip meeting. Each year we’ve found most of our participants already have their own gear.
- Food/Meals are not included, but each condo has a fully outfitted kitchen. We will stop for groceries on the way to Crested Butte so you can cook or eat out as you wish.
- Lessons can be purchased at a reduced price in advance. You may purchase the lesson at the ORC as late as Dec. 7.
Want to bring a friend that doesn’t go to UTSA? If they are at least 18 years of age, you can!
- Guests are expected to be at the pretrip meeting unless other arrangements have been made.
- Signed waivers, payment, and proof of insurance are required the night of Dec. 2.
01.02-07.20 Crested Butte Ski Trip
46 spot(s) availableSign In
|Thu, Jan 2 2020 at 7:00 PM until Tue, Jan 7 2020 at 3:00 PM||Thu, Jan 2 2020 - Tue, Jan 7 2020||7:00 PM to 3:00 PM||Trips|
- Jan 2nd- Meet at the Recreation and Wellness Center parking lot at 7pm and load the bus
- Jan 3rd- Arrival at Crested Butte, CO - Depending on what time we reach the resort- store your luggage and hit the slopes (lift closes at 4pm) or check into condos and go explore the town.
- Jan 4th-5th- Ski or board all day!
- Jan 6th- Check out of the condos, store your luggage, ski until the lifts close - anticipated departure from Crested Butte is 7pm
- Jan 7th- Arrive back at UTSA in the late afternoon.